MEET OUR TEAM
Esmil Group is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for wastewater treatment and a provider of advanced water treatment and “Zero Waste” solutions for various industries.
In addition to more than 25 years of experience, our company has a number of features that make ESMIL unique:
- We deal exclusively with wastewater treatment and sludge treatment. We love our business, put all our energy and creativity into it and strive to be professionals for our customers and partners.
- We produce equipment for all key stages of wastewater treatment, therefore we are competent in terms of all the technological processes and not just its individual elements. It is convenient to work with us in the design, launch, operation of WWTP, as well as with colleagues who care about the final result with you.
- We are multicultural and global. This gives us an invaluable opportunity to understand the requirements and expectations of a wide variety of clients. Thanks to this global nature, our company absorbs the best world practices, is mobile and dynamic.
- We are inspired to improve our equipment, opening up more and more new opportunities for people who then work with it. A good half of the company takes part in this exciting process, perceiving the problems of the industry as challenges for themselves.
- We have a long history, rich experience and value our reputation as a reliable partner. What matters to us is how companies will think and talk about us in five years.
Quality Management System
The company has implemented, and is constantly developing, a quality management system based on the ISO: 9001-2015 standard. The system provides continuous improvement in our activities, based on the experience of each of the thousands of projects in which we participate. Thus, we strive to ensure that the opinion of each client, each partner and each employee is taken into account and used for the good.
The Esmil Group operates in the industry at the forefront of the global movement for creating a decent life for the next generations of the inhabitants of our planet Earth. Besides environmental issues, we pay significant attention to other aspects of sustainable development.
For more than 10 years, the company has been guided by a key ethical postulate: “Treat the other as you want to be treated.” It is the basis for decision-making in relation to all interested parties: customers, employees, partners, colleagues, suppliers, society and others.
Esmil1 factories and engineering centres are the official basis for the practical training of university students in various countries. We also support a number of sports organizations.
An important area of our work to improve and develop the wastewater treatment industry is to actively participate in industry associations. We are working on the development of the industry as a whole, promoting our ideas and facilitating the exchange of international experience.