LAST UPDATED: 04/26/2020
Who are we?
ESMIL Group (“ESMIL”, “we”, “our” or “us”) is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for wastewater treatment and sludge dewatering and a provider of advanced water treatment and “Zero Waste” solutions for various industries.
PRODEKO-EŁK Sp.z o.o. is the part of ESMIL Group, a well-known in the wastewater treatment world company, established in 1995. The background for the project is the Company’s 25 years’ experience operating as producer of wastewater treatment equipment in combination with engineering services providing. Multinational staff and customers in more than 35 countries of the World is the evidence of ESMIL’s international business experience.
What information do we process and why?
We only collect information about you that is necessary for us to allow you to utilize our websites and offer you our services, and only to the extent specifically provided in this policy.
We collect information provided by you on a voluntary basis (and so you expect us to collect it) and information we collect automatically with the help of third-party service providers.
We collect the following data during your website session:
- Information you provide directly via contact forms or email messages, including your email address, phone number, name, surname, company name and other information you are willing to provide us
- Data about your behavior on web pages during your visit and information about how you navigate the website
- Statistics, such as particular pages you visit, number of unique website entries, the browser from which you visit the website, your screen resolution, and the platform you use
Be advised, in order to reply to your request and build strong business relations we could google and collect some information about you that is publicly available on the Internet such as your job title, a company you work for, or your LinkedIn profile.
How do we use this data?
Personal data submitted to us through this website and personal data we collected from you, third parties or public sources will be used (processed) for the purposes specified in this Policy.
We will use your personal data on the following legal basis:
- Legitimate interest (Article 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR)
- Consent (Article 6 para. 1 (a) GDPR)
- Other legal basis available under Article 6 GDPR
As a rule, your personal data will be used to:
- Respond to your inquiries and send you requests or promotional materials.
- Improve your website experience during your next session.
- Offer you specific content based on your previous use or based on usability trends shown by the behavior of other users on this site or by other studies.
- Tailor specific offers or show targeted content via suggestions, newsletters, or customized pages.
- Communicate with you via different platforms, such as social media, email, telephone, and other networks. You can opt out of receiving this targeted content. Still, for other campaigns, we may use your data to deliver improved messaging for other users.
- Analyze our marketing campaigns, previous deals, and current customers.
- Comply with internal and external audit requirements as well as for information security purposes.
- Comply with legal requirements, such as for preventing crimes, aiding in investigations, or preventing loss or fraud, in which case we may have to share data within the scope of legal proceedings.
With whom do we share your data and who are the third-party service providers we use?
To ensure the security of your personal information, we carefully select the third-party services we use. We automatically collect your information with the help of (and so share with) the following third-party service providers: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Linkedin, Facebook. Make sure that they are compliant with GDPR and other data protection regulations and protect your data as we do by reading their privacy policies we linked above. Kindly note that we won’t make any disclosures of your personal information to any other person, company, or service without your consent.
How long do we retain your data?
How to withdraw your consent for collecting, processing, and using your data?
You have the right to withdraw consent for collecting, processing, and using your data at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are receiving our emails, you can unsubscribe by clicking the Unsubscribe or Update your preferences button in any email or by just replying with a request to unsubscribe.
What are my data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. – See more
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data.
If you wish to be informed of what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or delete the information we have on you
- the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete
- the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data
- the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information
- the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format
- the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not be able to provide our services without some necessary data. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
What if I am a California resident?
If you are a California resident, you may have additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) that include the right to ask us to disclose the personal data we collect, and the right to ask us to delete certain personal data that we collect or maintain about you. Please note that we do not sell the personal data that we collect. To exercise your rights, please contact us as provided in the Contact Us section. You will not be discriminated against for exercising your privacy rights under the CCPA. In order to protect your data from unauthorized access or deletion, we may require you to provide additional information for verification. If we can’t verify your identity, we will not provide or delete your data.
How do we secure your personal data?
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information you share with us. The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about this Policy, or to exercise any of your statutory rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us at our mailing address below:
Strefowa str. 9,