Drum Screen outside-in is a reliable equipment for mechanical treatment of industrial and domestic wastewater. This type of screens is designed for fine treatment of wastewater for small and medium-sized wastewater treatment facilities. Drum Screen is widely used in the food industry for wastewater with a high content of fine fibers, feathers, wool and fat.
Area of application of Drum Screens:
- Wastewater treatment for food and processing industry
- Wastewater treatment with a high content of fats and oils
- Industrial and domestic wastewater treatment plants
Esmil Drum Screens are the best solution for wastewater treatment with fat content.
- Effective fine treatment, reliability and high throughput make Esmil Drum Screens a leader in their class.
- The manufactured triangular profile used for the filter drum of the screen allows efficient removal of impurities from wastewater, even in the presence of oils and fats.
- The screens are characterized by low consumption of flushing water and electricity due to their simple design.
Technological features and advantages of Esmil Drum Screens:
- Simplicity and reliability of equipment at a relatively low price;
- The compact design of the screen combined with high throughput makes it possible to organize effective mechanical cleaning within a small area, which is extremely important when using container-type block treatment facilities;
- The special design of the screens filtering mesh made of a triangular profile allows for the efficient extraction of specific fine contaminants with particles of 0.25 mm or larger from wastewater;
- Cleaning the surface of the filter drum is carried out with a brass knife, which tightly adheres to the screen cloth. Due to this, effective removal of the waste trapped on the surface of the drum is achieved.
- The presence of flushing nozzles installed inside the drum provides an even more thorough cleaning of the drum cloth and guarantees trouble-free operation of the screen even when cleaning wastewater with a high content of fats and oils.
- Advanced automation: equipped with various operating modes ensures equipment synchronization.
- The presence of an overflow in the screen design allows avoiding an emergency overflow in emergency situations.
- Low power consumption.
Ease of operation and maintenance of Esmil Drum Screens:
- The screens are easy to maintain thanks to the availability of the main components in operating condition.
- Simplicity of design facilitates equipment installation
- The screen does not require constant maintenance.
- The work of the screen is fully automated and eliminates the need for the constant presence of maintenance personnel.
Reliability and durability of Esmil Drum Screens:
- Increased equipment reliability due to a simple design without complex assemblies and mechanisms.
- The design of the filtering mesh of the screen has increased mechanical strength to provide protection from damage.
- Corrosion resistance in wastewater: casing, drum, and the lining of the screen are made of stainless steel.
- During manufacturing, all stainless-steel parts of the screen are passivated, which increases the service life in an aggressive environment.
- The drum sides are made of wear-resistant polyamide.
- Materials that are extremely resistant to corrosion are only in contact with water.
- Electrical protection against overload and power surges.
- Screens can be made of steel AISI 316, 321
- Screens can be equipped with a perforated drum.
- Screens can be equipped with compacting presses for compacting and packing the extracted waste.
- We can develop an individual solution for you for integrating the supplied equipment into a single complex.
Rest assured that we will prepare the most optimal equipment for solving your tasks.